Who are we
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates is an events management, Instructor training, promotes Group exercise companies,healthy lifestyle, fitness equipment,wellness products to music business operating in the UK and Europe.
Our contact details
The categories of personal data we collect and use
The categories of personal data we collect and use include:
· email address;
· information about the Services we provide to you (including for example, what we have provided to you, when and where and, if applicable, how much you paid);
· information you provide to us with when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
· information about electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication;
· other personal data which you may disclose to us when you use our Services at any time.
Sources of personal data
We will receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself or when you use or purchase one or more of our Services.
How we use your personal data
· As necessary, to perform a contract with you, such as a contract to process an order from you for one or more of our Services including, where applicable, taking payment and carrying out fulfilment and delivery.
· As necessary, to comply with a legal obligation, for the following purposes:
· where you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests; and
· to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity.
· As necessary, for our legitimate interests in providing the Services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests, for the following purposes:
· to provide you with the Services;
· to verify your identity for security purposes;
· to help us to ensure our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
· to ensure the security of our websites and other technology systems;
· for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay suppliers and to charge, invoice or refund customers;
· to record and investigate health and safety and other incidents which have happened or may have happened at Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates.
· to provide you with information about our Services, to contact you about administrative matters, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us;
· to help us to return lost property to its rightful owner;
·· for the purpose of marketing our Services and goods and services from other companies, including sending marketing communications and, where applicable, processing your registration.
· Based on your consent, for the following purposes:
· to send you marketing communications relevant to FitCamps/LydiaCampbell Training / presenting/ product offers .
· Based on your explicit consent, when you provide us with personal data about your health, for the following purposes:
· to provide you with tailored services (for example, a wheelchair accessible space ); and
· to help us investigate an incident which may have taken place at Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will normally retain your personal data for as long as you use our Services and for up to two years after your last use of our Services or your last interaction with us (for example, the last time you opened an electronic communication from us or visited our website communicated on social media about training or a FitCamps event ).
However, in some circumstances we will retain your personal data for a shorter period, including:
We will retain your personal data for longer if we believe we may need them in order to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, and we will retain your personal data for longer if we are required to retain them in order to comply with applicable laws.
We will always retain your personal data in accordance with data protection law and never retain your personal data for longer than is necessary.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at Lydia@fitcamps.com to:
· request that we provide you with a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
· request that we update any of your personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
· request that we delete any of your personal data which we are holding;
· request that we restrict the way that we process your personal data;
· request that we provide your personal data to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format;
· object to us processing personal data based on our legitimate interests, including profiling; or
· object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Your request must include your name, email address and postal address and we may request proof of your identity. Please allow at least seven working days for us to process your request.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email or by adjusting the push message settings for the mobile application.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications or any other consent you have previously provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com
The consequence of you withdrawing consent might be that we cannot do certain things for you.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You may also make a complaint to a supervisory authority for data protection matters. In the UK, this would be the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/). If you live in another EEA country, you may complain to the supervisory authority in your country. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff or authorised third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions. When we transfer your personal data to third parties we use encryption.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Links to other websites and mobile applications
We sometimes provide you with links to other websites or mobile applications, but these websites and mobile applications are not under our control. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, content or security of any linked websites or mobile applications. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each and every website and mobile application that you visit.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies and web beacons are used by us and third parties for the following purposes:
· to enable certain features of our websites (for example, to allow a customer to maintain a basket when they are shopping at an online store);
· to analyse the traffic to our websites (for example, we can count how many people have looked at a specific page, or see how visitors move around the website when they use it, and use this information to improve the website);
· to allow us carry out retargeting (this is when advertisements are presented to you for products or services which you have previously looked at on a website, but have not purchased);
· to allow you to interact with our websites on social media platforms.
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates collects the details provided by you on booking an Event or booking a training or buying product together with information Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates learns about you from your use of the Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates service and your visits to the Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates website and other sites accessible from them.
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates also collect information about the transactions you undertake not-including details of payment cards used.
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates and information you provide when giving Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates feedback or completing profile forms. Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates also monitors customer traffic patterns and site use which enables Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates to improve the service we provides.
Use of your information and your preferences
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates will use your information to provide and personalise its service. Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates will also use your and party members contact details to communicate with you.
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates may use this information to send you offers and news about Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you.
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates may contact you by post, email, telephone or mobile for these purposes.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
Disclosures of your information
Your information may be passed to and used by our associated companies who Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates works with solely for the purpose for which the information was first submitted and where such third parties are handling the bookings or sale.
Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates will never pass your personal data to anyone else
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
Non-registered visitors of the site are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile. In addition, any visitor who has clicked on a Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates advertisement on another site that links to Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates may be sent a semi-persistent (e.g. two weeks lifetime) anonymous cookie that will allow Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates to analyse advertising effectiveness and manage the relationship Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates has with affiliate sites.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our website or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to book/shop online.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the online Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates services you can use.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Lydia Campbell/FitCamps/Trigger Point Pilates holds about you, please write to Lydia Campbell at the following address: 35 Maswell Park Crescent, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 2DR enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £5 payable to Lydia Campbell.